Sunday 20 November 2011

Classic English Marble Cake


Mmm.. Lama betol dah simpan recipe ni.. Thank you very very much to my dear friend Alina Grotte for sharing the recipe with me.. It was so Marvelous.. :P


4 eggs (i used 5 eggs because the eggs size in my fridge quite small)
250gms self raising flour ( I used Superfine Flour add with 3 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/2 teaspoons of salt, then seized)
250gms caster sugar ( i reduced to 200gms)
240gms butter
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup of milk (i used evaporated milk)
3 tablespoons cocoa powder


Whisk sugar & soften butter till light, add egg one at a time, fold in the flour by the spoonful (lightly), fold fold fold - add in the vanilla essense & milk, fold again gently - DO NOT STIR LIKE YOU'RE GONNA KILL IT ~ separate into 2 portions, 1 portion add on the cocoa powder..fold again. Grease & papered baking tin, put alternate mixture in..vanilla cocoa vanilla cocoa..blah blah blah, pop in the oven for about an hour @ 170 deg Celcius.. Done !!!...


Terima kasih banyak banyak juga pada my dear fren Amida Adam yg belikan mould silikon ni semalam.. Tu yang tak sabar sabar rasanya nak membaking tu.. hehee.. tapi memang serious Terbaekkk lah bekas nih.. Senang betul nak dikeluarkan cake ni tadi.. Dah tu cantekk jer dia keluar dari mould tu tadi.. Punyalaa hepi saya tadi.. seronoknyaaaa.. The best part is, it's RED colorrr.. My favourite colorrr.. Sayanggg Mida.. muahhhhhh... Pengorbananmu akan ku kenang selagi hayat dikandung badan.. ;D



Cetengok Cetengok.. cantek kannn.. My Classic English Marble Cake.. ;P 



It was so Perfect with a cup of black coffee for my breakfast today.. Yumyyy   :P

4 comments:

Amida Adam said...

I m so touched babe!!! Smuga ko berbahagia dgn mould merah itu....

Shiela said...

I lebiu my dear.. just can't wait to go to Empire with u.. lambatnyaaa rasa bulan nak mengambang.. ;D

Anonymous said...

hi Shiela...kalau guna silikon mould ni still kena drease and guna baking paper jugak ke...hehehe....sorry baru belajar.....

Shiela said...

hi.. saya greasekan jugak sikit.. pasal first time guna, takut dia melekat..